Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Why should i not consume more resources?

why should i not generate lot of trash? why shouldn't i use lot of water and lots and lots of electricity on daily basis? why shouldn't i drive a gas guzzling 8 to 10 cylinder SUV? and why shouldn't i use 2 to 3 toilet paper rolls per day? Along with having air-conditioning on 24 hours a day 7 days a week? And why shouldn't i poop 5 to 6 times a day for maximum sewer discharge? I want to live life to the fullest and boldly. I want to be a nuisance for "going green" group, for "earth friendly" and "environmental friendly" group. I want to use lot of plastic bags at grocery store. I tell cashier to use 3 to 4 plastic bags together on top of the other, for each item. I want to be environmental consumer. So why shouldn't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment