Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I am afraid of throwing up?

Alright i am afraid of swallowing pills, even if they aren't big, and (obviously) i am afraid of vomiting, i never had any traumatic experiences with vomiting, i just hated vomiting all my life. My mom tells me a story (i hate it) about how when i was young i ran vomiting because i was trying to get away from it O.o. why? also, you don't have to help me out with this one but it would if you would. I am afraid of doors, not just doors though. like in the night if i want to get a drink i will walk into my kitchen and rip open the refrigerator door, then i have to walk into my room and shut and lock the door for about 5 minutes, same thing when i go to the bathroom. I always feel like someone is watching me when i getup to get a drink or go to the bathroom. Also i am afraid if doors even during the day, i am afraid when it is dark and then a door is open with the lights off, especially my basement. I am afraid like a weird alien thing from signs will come out. Also in the shower i am afraid blood will come out of the shower head thing so i can't close my eyes. When i was young, i would take tubs and i would be afraid that sewer rats would come out of that thing with the two whole at the top (idk if every1 has them) and i afraid of the "monster" under my bed until i was around 8, i didn't believe in it but i always thought that it would grab my legs I am 12 and i am still afraid of the things why? My sister things i am paranoid about the person watching me at night thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment