Thursday, August 11, 2011

Crush on a Cartoon Character?

OK, So before i say this i want to clarify everything. I am a 21 year old female who is married to a real life guy who I love to death. His name is Jason. I have freinds and I have crushes on celebrities on TV and stuff, so when I say this please don't be like "Your a loser who is never gonna get laid cuz u like a cartoon". LOL, OK now for the question...Ever since I was eight years old, and the wonderful world of Pokemon hit the scene in 1998, I have had a BAD crush on Brock from Pokemon. I don't know why I feel this way, I've been trying to figure it out for years. I just find him incredibly sexy. I've watched the series over and over and over just to see him (no I do not do this on a daily basis, and I do have a life). So, what I am asking you guys is, is this normal? Or am I just weird? Have any of you ever had a crush on fictional guy or something. I also have a crush on Ellis from Left 4 Dead 2, lol, and there is a few other fictional (mostly anime) guys that I have crushes on. I am aware they aren't real, but damn, I do like to look at them...haha...and yes, I have had dreams about Brock before...haha...ok, so rather you think I am weird or not, give me your answer. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment