Thursday, August 11, 2011

Is this poison ivy or poison oak?!!?

Ok so I took my dog on a walk the other day and we went behind an old abondoned building and there were some weird plants back there. I didn't see any poisonous plants but then again I wasn't wearing my glasses (oops)... So I went home and a few hour later I was watching tv and my ankle started itching like crazy so I was scratching it and not really paying attention. The next day my ankle was still itchy as heck so I looked at it closer and found five or six red bumps that looked kinda like mosquito bites but were a little redder. I put calamine lotion on it and it felt a little better but not completely. It's still killing me right now and I don't know the difference between a poison ivy rash or a poison oak rash!! I've never had either and google wasn't clarifying anything! Which is it because if it's one of them I can put this stuff on it to make it stop itching but if it's the other and I put it on the rash it could have bad side effects.. HELP ME ITS SO ITCHYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment