Friday, August 12, 2011

Getting unsecured loan after bankruptcy?

December 2010 our chap 7 bankruptcy was discharged. Currently we are living next to my brother in law on my mother in laws 10 acres of land. We have been slowley getting the side 5 acres ready for u to move our mobile home on so we can have our own yard. I think my bro in law is ready for us to move you can cut the tension lol. It going to cost us about $3500 to get mechanical sewer system and some other things to get moved over. We have already spent about $2000 on things already to get moved. It will probably be next year before we can save enough to move. My question is what are the cahncea of getting an unsecured loan for $3500 thru our credit union? We already have a truck financed with them and the interest rate is 8%. We owe about $5000 less than the truck is worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment