Wednesday, August 10, 2011

POLL: Would you believe someone if he said he knows celebrities adult film stars?

Not only that, but he shows their fan pages and twitter accounts claiming that they went out of their way to add him, when I could simply join just the same as him by clicking on follow or like. Question him and BOY does he hit the roof! Does him being severely bipolar have to do with this? I have a mood disorder but don't lie to people. He didn't debut these stories (cuz that's what I think they are) until about 2-years ago. In the past day apparently he hung out with them...yet, I spoke with him earlier and no one witnessed this. Now he pretends to have had lunch with specific people (A-listers, non-the-less) and describes it in such vivid detail you'd swear you were there too (just based on his word). I want to ditch this dude 2nite, but he is a family friend, sucks, I know. I want to go FAR FAR away from these lies. I can picture me at a current convention, getting an autograph, and the celebrity being like, "Wait, you asked me if I know...WHO?!?" How do I get away from this person if he is so closely tied to my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment