Thursday, August 11, 2011

Really strange dream, any ideas about what it means?

in my dream, i remember hearing about some crazy killer (people were talking about him he was on the news and stuff) that lived in the sewers or something, like he'd get you when you were taking a bath, he'd come out of the drain (which isn't possible, so maybe the man was sorta monster or spirit or something) anyways i ended up taking bath , and he came to get me, but instead of trying to fight him off, i just talked to him, i didn't want him to kill me and i was scared, so i thought i could prolong my life by talking to him, and we ended up talking for a long time. i was asking things along the lines of why he does what he does. i was kind of acting like a therapist, and in the end i got to know him really good , and he didn't kill me. thats about all that happened , it was just a really strange dream, any ideas on what it means?

No comments:

Post a Comment